Corporate Video Production Services: Customer Video Testimonials
Get your clients to talk about how much they value you, and how you’ve helped them achieve their goals. Customer video testimonials are personal and engaging, so they build trust much more effectively than written reviews and are as close as you can get to the ’holy grail’ form of marketing: word-of-mouth.
Our team can go to your client to the film the video. That way, we can get some beautiful visuals to illustrate the interview too. We can film about three customer testimonials in a day as long as they’re close in location. Or you can bring a few of your clients to your offices and we can film them there instead. Keep video testimonials under 60 seconds each.
Tips for Testimonial videos:
- Chose good talkers – ask a client who you think is likely to feel comfortable on camera. If someone is chatty and confident talking on the phone, they usually come across well on camera.
- Hide the microphone – It looks much more professional if you can’t see a radio microphone clipped to someone’s shirt. Ask you video provider to conceal it.
- Keep it short – we’re always banging on about this but when it comes to online video viewing less is more – you lose 50% of your viewers after 60 seconds.
- Wear bright colours – encourage your clients to wear a bit of colour on screen and avoid all black and white.
- Warm your interviewee up – Allow 10 minutes at the start of the interview for warm up questions.
What’s included in your customer video testimonials package:
- Planning and interview question scripting
- Broadcast camera operator and director
- On-camera coaching
- Two-camera interview
- Editing, post production and delivery
- 1 round of amendments
- 2–8, 60 second online testimonial videos
- Customised video thumbnails
If you are looking for a team to help you create an effective series of testimonial videos, give Bounce a call on 07799 417 598 or send us an email.